Programs and Services
Military and Family Support Centers are part of the network of agencies, programs, services and partnerships which supports the overall well-being of military families. Military and Family Support Centers provide information, education and support programs to help balance the demands of military life. The Military and Family Support Center should be one of your first stops once you arrive at a new installation to connect with key programs, services and support systems. Programs and services may vary across services and installations.
- Deployment support provides information, education and support to assist you and your family during all phases of the deployment cycle.
- Relocation assistance provides an array of services during the relocation process to meet your moving needs.
- Personal financial management provides information, education and one-on-one financial counseling to assist you and your family in maintaining your financial readiness.
- Employment assistance offers comprehensive information, tools and resources to support career exploration, training and licensing, and employment readiness.
- Family life education provides information and education to assist you and your family in developing resilience skills that can help as you navigate your mobile military lives.
- Information and referral can assist you in identifying and clarifying needs to determine appropriate forms of assistance and in locating services and programs available both on and off your installation.
- The Transition Assistance Program prepares separating, retiring and demobilizing service members (and their families) with the information, skills and knowledge necessary for a successful transition from military to civilian life. The first step in your transition process is to complete the congressionally mandated pre-separation counseling session, which furnishes detailed information on the various benefits and services available.
Military and Family Support Centers may provide other programs, such as the Exceptional Family Member Program, Family Advocacy Program and the New Parent Support Program. These services vary by location. Find your specific center by visiting MilitaryINSTALLATIONS and searching by installation or postal code.
Installation Specific Information
For information about some of the services offered through the Buckley AFB Airman and Family Readiness Center website.
Provides access to 24/7 counseling, information and referral for service families, and if relocating, search for Culture Grams that can provide useful information about your new duty location.
AF Wounded Warrior Program
Provides benefits and services available to wounded warriors and families.
Department of Defense-sponsored website for kids impacted by the deployment of parents and caregivers.
Military State Policy Source
Seeks to engage and educate state policymakers, not-for-profit associations, concerned business interests, and other state leaders about the needs of military members and their families.