ACS Welcome Center (No Visitor Center on Post)
2601 Indiana Ave
Fort Campbell, KY 42223

Phone 270-798-9322 / 270-798-6313
Phone (DSN) 312-635-9322
Fax 270-798-6299
Fax (DSN) 312-635-6299

Mon - Fri 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Sat - closed
Sun - closed
Federal Holidays - closed

Email | Website Website | Map

printerprint friendly view (pdf)    Bookmark and Share    text size decrease increase

Check-in Procedures

In-processing Procedures

All incoming personnel must report to Kalsu Replacement Company, 6916 Desert Storm Ave, no later than the “TO” date on their leave form (DA Form 31)to sign in - 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. All Soldiers reporting during duty hours (0600 - 1700) must report be in duty uniform. Soldiers reporting during non-duty hours may be in appropriate civilian attire. Unaccompanied SSGs and below will be provided a barracks room for in-processing. For more information on Kalsu Replacement Company, contact 270-798-2813 or visit Fort Campbell website.

In-processing is organized to reduce the time needed to process into post. The process will take approximately 14 duty days. Haircuts and uniforms will be inspected daily to ensure adherence to Army and Division standards. In-processing includes stops with Personnel, Finance, Dental, Medical, Newcomers' Orientation Division Command brief, and many other important areas.

Information regarding assignment of on and off post housing is provided by the Fort Campbell Family Housing and Housing Services Office, both located in BLDG 2702 on Michigan Ave. Soldiers wishing to take permissive TDY (PTDY) for house hunting should get this approved at their losing unit. Newly arrived Soldiers can get PTDY approved at Fort Campbell; however, this will not happen until Soldier is shipped to gaining unit (after the 14 day in-processing). If you are authorized PTDY from your prior duty station, you do not need to report to the Housing Office to have your orders stamped on the day the PTDY begins. Your leave form will need to be signed by a LTC or above and have the correct PTDY statement in the remarks section. Contact your S1 for further guidance on PTDY.

What to do if you get Married Enroute?

If you get married before you PCS, go to your unit S1 on guidance for adding your spouse to your records. It is very important that your PCS orders state that you have a "dependent"; having a dependent increases certain PCS entitlements.

Documents needed for in-processing:

  • DA Form 31 
  • PCS Orders 
  • Medical Records
  • Dental Records


Associated Links

Army Home Page
Information and resources for Army soldiers and families worldwide.

United States Army Recruiting Command Soldier and Family Assistance Programs
Public web site for all Army recruiting command needs.

Military ID Card/CAC -- Locator
Find all military ID card and CAC facilities worldwide.

Need personal assistance?

Call your relocation manager »

Or, for 24/7 assistance, call Military OneSource. », No question is too big or too small 800-342-9647

Military OneSource Newsletter Subscriptions button

Plan My Move, Take control of your PCS move

Do you have orders?

Request a Sponsor »

Additional Resources

  • Expand Housing TreeHousing
  • Expand Household Goods TreeHousehold Goods
  • Expand Local Community TreeLocal Community
  • Expand Financial Planning TreeFinancial Planning
  • Expand Employment TreeEmployment
  • Expand Child Care TreeChild Care
  • Expand Education TreeEducation
  • Expand MWR TreeMWR
  • Expand Special Circumstances TreeSpecial Circumstances

Military Crisis Line

Safe Helpline